George Memon Project #6 chapter #11
- Outside knowledge of the KKK and White league might be of use determining what the relationship between the 2 groups are.
- Knowing the plans for reconstruction might help. Knowing the geographic proximity of the union to Tennessee that may come into play
- Outside information for the Freedmen's bureau can be examples of their deeds
- Understanding the goals of the reconstruction and the acts relation to said goals helps.
- Understand what happened to the South throughout the reconstruction and that really hints you for the answer
- A and B. You would Supposed to know the states
- A broad history of the reconstruction in general helps more specifically its climax's perhaps.